Chocolate Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are great.... but chocolate overnight oats are even better, especially with the Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate mixed in. So much protein, so many nutrients, so much flavour! What a way to start the day!!!
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1-2 serves Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tsp cacao powder (optional but makes this recipe extra chocolatey!)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- In a large bowl, add the rolled oats, cacao powder, chia seeds and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate.
- Add the milk and maple syrup to the mixture and stir well to combine. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit or coconut flakes for some crunch!