Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1-2 serves Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tsp cacao powder (optional but makes this recipe extra chocolatey!)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- In a large bowl, add the rolled oats, cacao powder, chia seeds and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate.
- Add the milk and maple syrup to the mixture and stir well to combine. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit or coconut flakes for some crunch!