A filling breakfast that is both nutritious and delicious? A meal that the kids will love? How cute is this chocolate oatmeal using Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate. Sooo yummy and soooo easy to make.
- 1 cup milk of choice (use plant-based milk or water for a vegan and dairy free version)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 serve Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- Optional: Fruit and/or nuts to top
- In a medium sized pot add milk of water and bring to the boil, then stir in rolled oats.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cooked the oats for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the head and allow the oats to stand for 2-3 minutes until the milk or water has absorbed. Stir occasionally to ensure that the oats don’t stick to the pot!
- Stir in one serve of Kids Good Stuff.
- Pour into a bowl and serve.
Serve topped with fruit and nuts to create a fun animal face for your kids if desired.