1 min read
Chocolate Boysenberry Mousse
Delicious chocolate, boysenberry mousse made with Kids Good Stuff by Becky from Solely Nutrition.
Chocolate mousse filling:
1 270ml can coconut cream
¼ cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp Almond butter (optional)
¼ cup 70% dark chocolate
2 Tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup raw cacao powder
2 scoops Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
2 cups frozen boysenberries
1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp chia seeds
Is your mouth watering yet? Can you believe this chocolate, boysenberry mousse is made with Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff! If your kids don't devourer this, you definitely will! Packed with protein, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats, this healthy snack will keep your body and your taste buds satisfied for hours! Recipe by the talented Becky from Solely Nutrition.
- Combine coconut cream, maple syrup, cacao powder, and Kids Good Stuff in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Heat the chocolate and coconut oil in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir continuously until melted.
- Pour the chocolate in the coconut cream mixture and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over a low-med heat add the frozen boysenberries and stir until broken down and juicy. I left the berries in good lumps for texture, but you can break them down more if you prefer. Stir in the maple syrup and set aside ¼ cup of the berry juice.
- Remove from the heat and add chia seeds, stir until evenly spread throughout the berry mixture.
- Share the berry chia base among 4 small serving cups, then top with the berry mousse. This should fill about ¾ of the cup. Then place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set, or until ready to serve.
- Top with more berries, almond butter, and the berry juice you set aside to drizzle on the top.