Choc Almond Protein Fudge
Hello chocolate lovers!
What is better than chocolate.... chocolate and almond fudge!
This fudge packs a punch, full of flavour, protein and healthy fats to keep you satisfied all summer holidays.
Serve with a iced coffee for extra happiness!
1 cup almond butter
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 Tbsp melted cacao butter
1/4 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
2 Tbsp cacao powder
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup flaked almonds to decorate
- Melt coconut oil and cacao butter.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl- aside from the flaked almonds.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Pour into a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Place into the fridge to set overnight.
- Once set Slice and enjoy.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.