1 min read
Chili Chocolate Chia Seed Mousse
A healthier and yummier alternative to the regular chocolate mousse. Using Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein.
350ml Coconut Milk
1 Serve Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
2 Tbsp Cocoa
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
¼ tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Chilli
4 Tbsp White Chia Seeds
100g Your favourite chocolate chips
2 Tbsp Coconut Cream
Lighter in calories but not in flavour, this chocolate mousse has the perfect balance of nutrients and flavour, plus a little kick for those who crave a touch of spice. Using Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein.
Made by Kerry Locatelli, BNat
- Blend the Coconut Milk, Cocoa, Maple Syrup, Cinnamon and Chilli together.
- Stir in the chia seeds and place in the fridge overnight (or at least 4 hours) to set.
- Once it has set, blend the mixture until its smooth and mousse-like.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut cream together (over boiling water) and mix well.
- Add vanilla and maple syrup if you desire. Add more coconut cream if the mixture is too thick
- Layer the mousse and chocolate in serving dishes or glasses and serve.
Time: 15 Minutes + 4 hours to set