This Caramel Fudge is basically like eating a block of pure happiness with a hint of salt. Keep the little ones happy with yummy fudge that also includes vitamins, minerals and a whole heap of other nutrients to help them grow.
- ¾ cup nut butter (we used cashew butter)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 scoops Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 2-3tbs coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt flakes (optional)
- Line a square baking tine with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients (except the salt) until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Sprinkle with the salt (if using) and cut into small squares to serve.
Store in the freezer in between sheets of baking paper for up to one month.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.