Berry-Banana Powerhouse Pancakes
Everyday might become pancake day once you try these berry-banana powerhouse pancakes for breakfast. Using Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff and topped with fruit in fun animal shapes, the kids will love it. It is super easy to make and super nutritious too!
- 3 bananas (very ripe)
- 3 eggs, or 3 chia/flax eggs for a vegan alternative
- 3 tbsp self-raising flour
- 3 tbsp Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Butter or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- Blueberries, banana, sliced strawberries or raspberries
- Flaked almonds
- Sunflower seeds
- Honey or maple syrup for a vegan alternative
- Mash bananas in a bowl
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add flour, Kids Good Stuff and chia seeds. Mix until just combined
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour batter into pan and flip when bubbles begin to pop on the top of the pancake. Allow to cook until underside is golden brown and remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on a plate and decorate with your choice of toppings.