Berry-Banana Powerhouse Pancakes
- 3 bananas (very ripe)
- 3 eggs, or 3 chia/flax eggs for a vegan alternative
- 3 tbsp self-raising flour
- 3 tbsp Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Butter or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- Blueberries, banana, sliced strawberries or raspberries
- Flaked almonds
- Sunflower seeds
- Honey or maple syrup for a vegan alternative
- Mash bananas in a bowl
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add flour, Kids Good Stuff and chia seeds. Mix until just combined
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour batter into pan and flip when bubbles begin to pop on the top of the pancake. Allow to cook until underside is golden brown and remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on a plate and decorate with your choice of toppings.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.