Christmas Tips & Tricks #6
HEALTHY ROAD TRIP SNACK IDEAS
Trying to find healthy road trip snacks is one of life’s toughest missions. That’s why we always suggest making and packing your own. That way you can be sure you’ll have plenty of what you love, and you can make sure it’s as healthy as you want to be.
Our top 10 road trip snacks include:
- Boiled eggs with a pinch of salt
- A piece of fresh fruit
- Handful of nuts or healthy trail mix
- A Clean Lean Protein or Good Green Vitality
- Veggie sticks and your favourite dip
- Homemade or air popped popcorn
- Our ultra-delicious and decadent Snowy mince pie bliss balls
- Celery sticks with peanut butter (and even sometimes sultanas!)
- A Clean Lean Protein or Kids Good Stuff shake
- Roasted chickpeas or fava beans
This list could honestly go on. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it. But for more healthy, delicious and seasonal snack ideas, head over to
https://www.nuzest.co.nz/recipes/ . Remember to tag @nuzestnz in any yummy snacks you make with Nuzest.
The information provided on Nuzest is for educational and informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional advice or care. Please speak to your qualified healthcare professional in the event that something you have read here raises questions or concerns regarding your health.