Stephanie Sarulidis, Naturopath BHSc(Nat) BMedia(C&J) CertIII&CertIVFitness
Stephanie Sarulidis is a qualified naturopath, journalist, personal trainer and multitasker, who has been lucky to live her passion throughout her career in the realm of health and fitness from practicing in integrative medical clinics to running her own holistic health centre and writing for some of Australia’s leading nutraceutical companies.
Food, health and bringing people happiness are Stephanie’s biggest drivers in life, with travel, pets and adventure filling up her free time.
Naturopath BHSc(Nat) BMedia(C&J) CertIII&CertIVFitness
Author's recent articles
- The Benefits Of Plant Extracts And Why We Choose To Use Them In Our Products
- Post lockdown: How isolation made us healthier and our tips to maintaining these gains
- Post lockdown: What we learnt during isolation
- Introducing Good Green Vitality: how to fight aging, boost your immunity and get more energy
- Food for Thought: Back-to-School Tips for Boosting Kids’ Brain Health
- Children and Snacking: the Good the Bad and the Interesting