1 min read
Kerry Locatelli, Naturopath
Kerry is a qualified Naturopath with over 15 years experience working in the natural health field.
She is a passionate foodie and believes good nutrition is the foundation to good health.
Kerry has a bachelor’s degree in naturopathy and she is dedicated to continual growth and development within the world of natural health.
Her aim is to inspire, motivate and support people in achieving their health goals.
Author's recent articles
- How To Build A Smoothie
- Protein And Mood: What To Do When You're Feeling Blue
- Raising Gluten Free Kids
- Why Aren't You Recovering From Sickness?
- How To Supercharge Your Kids Breakfast
- My Advice To New Mums - Naturopath Kerry Locatelli Tells Us Her Top Tips
- Essential Oils For Pregnancy And Labour
- What exercise to do when you’re pregnant?
- What Teas Should Sou Drink When Pregnant?
- Why Do You Experience Nausea During Pregnancy?
- Why Is Folate So Important During Pregnancy?
- How the Reproductive System Impacts the Body
- How To Get Rid Of Reflux
- Maintaining your energy levels in winter