1 min read
Eleanor Good, BA Comms, Student Nutritionist
Eleanor Good is a student nutritionist, recipe developer and writer, mesmerised by the power exercise, home-cooking and wholefoods have on promoting health and wellbeing.
She believes good nutrition, and a healthy relationship with food as being key to a happy life.
Motivated by public health issues and the current state of our living environment, you will find Eleanor on Instagram @goodiesnutrition openly sharing her own journey to living a more simple, sustainable life.
BA Comms, Student Nutritionist
Author's recent articles
- How Inflammation Works: Neurological Conditions
- How Inflammation Works: Endocrine Conditions
- How Inflammation Works: Autoimmune Conditions
- How Inflammation Works: Heart Disease
- How Inflammation Works: Skin Conditions
- Where we are in our Sustainability Journey
- Swap your milk and cheese in your diet for vegan alternatives