1 min read
Andy De Santis, Registered Dietitian, Blogger and Author
Andy is a private practice dietitian, blogger and author from Toronto, Canada.
He holds a master’s degree in public health nutrition from the University of Toronto School of Public Health and has published three books and more blog posts than he can count.
Andy is frequently quoted and featured in press across the net speaking on all things food and nutrition. It’s not all business though, Andy also has a sharp sense of humour. Don’t believe us?
Check out his Instagram page @AndyTheRD and be sure to visit his website andytherd.com to learn more about him, his writing and services.
Author's recent articles
- Is Ageing The Secret To Happiness?
- Eating for a Healthy Headspace
- When Inflammation Causes Harm: A Dietitian Explains How Inflammation Can Impact Human Health
- Fighting Inflammation With Food: A Dietitian’s Perspective
- Why Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women, Statistically, Part 3: Physical & Mental Health
- Why Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women, Statistically, Part 2: Reproductive & Sexual Health
- Why Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women, Statistically, Part 1: Cardiovascular Health
- Why men are more likely to live shorter lives than women, statistically