1 min read
Amy Butler, Nutritionist
Amy has a keen interest in health education for the public, using her love of learning and language to pass on her knowledge in an easily accessible way.
She studied in the UK before moving to Australia, where she worked writing research papers, publishing in journals and government papers.
Amy believes in a holistic, measured approach to nutrition, advocating for moderation, ditching diets and eating for pleasure as well as health.
Author's recent articles
- Maximising Mood In Your Kids
- Long-Lasting Energy For Kids
- Better Nutrition for Better Behaviour
- Nutrition For Girls: From Birth To Adulthood
- Nutrition For Boys: From Birth To Early Adulthood
- Skin Deep: The Cause Of Common Skin Concerns
- The Best Nutrients For Skin Health
- Tips For Keeping Your Kids’ Teeth, Mouth And Gums In Tip Top Shape
- Fueling Young Athletes: making sure kids get what they need to thrive
- Raising Active Kids: How much physical activity do children need?
- Help your kids sleep better with these expert-approved tips
- Holistic immunity: a multifaceted approach to supporting and managing your immune system